Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ultramarines Scout Sniper (WIP)

Another post by Sam!


I'm still painting the Ultramarines. Moving on to the test mini of a Scout. This one is an old metal one from quite a while back.






Scout Sniper Brother Trey of the 10th Company, currently seconded to the 3rd Company.


I particularly like the profile of the miniature. He's got this really resolute look as he approaches his target. Am still thinking of what details I should add to his base.


The mini has quite a bit of accessories. I think its quite realistic given the long periods of time scouts spend behind enemy lines.


Repainting the scout, I do notice details I had missed out before. Particularly what looks like a cloth bundle that I painted as a stowed camo cloak strapped on top of his armor. I am also almost tempted to make a Scout themed army. I do have quite a few Scouts and it could be a fun army list to play.

On other news, I've also just shaken off the assault of Nurgle (had flu during the weekend), and hope to be able to game again next weekend :)

I wish everyone a peaceful and pleasant week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...