Friday, February 14, 2014

X Wing: Swarm vs B's

Swarm those B's to death! 
Had the chance to play X Wing yesterday and boy it was fun. Roy and myself are practicing for the Singapore Championships which will give us a bye at the Nationals in the US. Also up for grabs are the acrylic measurement templates and alternative art cards.

We are still toying around with the builds and just trying to get used to flying. Bumping into each other seem to keep happening...I am a lousy pilot..

Thought I just share this with you guys. Happy gaming! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new to this game. Can I ask where you guys usually play and how to keep abreast of local developments/tournaments etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam! Usually we play with our friends but we'll be happy to rope you in. Let me know how to contact you.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...