Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Moving houses, BEAUTIFULLY PAINTED BLOOD ANGELS ARMY FOR AUCTION!!! LESS THAN 2 DAYS TILL AUCTION ENDS!!!

I'm moving houses and sadly I must admit I have too many models and toys and some must find new owners who can show them the same loving tender care as I have.

The pictures below are actually taken from posts I did on this blog a few years back. Some of the models you see here are in the listing but mainly the pictures are to show the standard these models are in. You are not just looking at some random dude's army. There was thought and heart put into building this army if you look through my Blood Angels posts on this blog.

So if you're new to 40k, a collector, competitive gamer here is your chance to own a beautifully painted Blood Angels Army.

Stay tuned for more armies up for sale...http://www.ebay.com/itm/121631093926?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...