Thursday, May 11, 2017

Reinforcements for Ten Thunders

Having read the books, Ai came back with a stronger list. However, it would require me to break open this smallish box called Jorogumo. I wonder what they do.

I do love the Malifaux art

But putting these together were a nightmare as the legs all had slots but needed specific coordination

Man they look creepy

After 2 spiders I had about enough of them so stopped here.

Wife and I discussed a number of combinations for her crew only to learn that you can't use a totem in HH

Which led to the creation of this list which promptly killed me! 
So it paid off. Her list was much more versatile now than before. We will be playing a few more practice games before the tourney and I will report them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...