Thursday, April 28, 2011

WIP: Tyrant

More WIP shots of my growing army. Built the Tyrant yesterday with Ethan over at my place while he worked on his Grey Knights. I actually took Alvin's advise and tried to magnetize the arms of the Tyrant but it took me close to 30 minutes just to drill out half a hole! I gave up and decided to just glue all the arms to the body. In the event that I require shooty arms in the future I reckon I will just get a new model. There are hints that there will be a plastic kit coming but I would not hold my breath for it. 



RAWR!


While I was browsing earlier I came across this mega  battle: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jontlaw/5658808549/in/pool-1606491@N21/lightbox/

Check it out!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that nid tyrant is a weapon by itself. Don't throw it at someones head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just need the right magnet brother.
    Next time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...