Thursday, February 25, 2016

(Red) Space Marines vs Eldar + Harlequins

Learning your army is critical, be it good or bad. Jason had a list he wanted to try and asked me for a game. My list remained the same. 


For some reason we keep playing Contact Lost. Deployment

Eldar take to their bikes this time

Pods rained down

The Centurions had little to shoot to I dropped them in a corner-eventually learning that this would be a horrible spot for them

The Wraithknight deepstruck in behind my lines but I was way ahead in Maelstrom points by now

Stormraven comes in to tackle a backfield Harlequin

Two Wraithknights now! I could only throw Marines into the grinder to hold them up while I scored VP's

With only the WK left standing, it was a very one sided game

Some bad rolls from Jason left another one dead
So for some reason my Space Marines seemed capable of dealing with Eldar and Harlequins. It was the Tau that seemed like the freaking Grail Cup.

Nonetheless, I worked out another list which I could potentially use for the tourney. Here is a sneak peek.
Amendments to my list meant that I needed more models. Bought these for my list change

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...