Friday, September 20, 2013

1850 Eldar and Work on Jetbikes

I am really looking forward to playing 40k this weekend. It has been a long while since I managed to find time to play so am really looking forward to it. I will be going against Patrick Poh, a tournament regular here. 

This will be my first time playing my Eldar since 4th Edition. I am really keen to field a number of the units I never really used in 4th. So here is the list I am planning to bring:

Farseer
-Jetbike
-Mantle of the Laughing God
-Witchblade

Fire Dragons x6
-Wave Serpent: TL Scatter Lasers, Shuriken Cannon, Holo-fields

Guardian Defenders x10
-Wave Serpent: TL Scatter Lasers, Shuriken Cannon, Holo-fields

Guardian Defenders x10
-Wave Serpent: TL Scatter Lasers, Shuriken Cannon, Holo-fields

Rangers x5

Windrider Jetbike Squad x3
- Shuriken Cannon

Windrider Jetbike Squad x3
- Shuriken Cannon

Crimson Hunter

Warp Spiders x8

Warp Spiders x8

Fire Prism: Holo-field, Shuriken Cannon

War Walker x2
-Scatter Laser, Scatter Laser

I have not played Eldar in the 6th and would really welcome any tips you guys have! Hopefully the list above makes sense. 

Broke out my Jetbikes and started putting some more detail and layers of paint on them. Enjoy the pics! 


Changed the helmet on this Guardian to Bleached Bone. What do you guys think? Which is better?

Just another angle of the different helmet colour
I am still debating if I should use Warlock Purple helmets or Bleached Bone ones. Please let me know!

Blocked in the basic colours on the canopy and the gems

Hoping to finish up as much as possible before the actual game on Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...