Saturday, August 7, 2010

WIP characters of the empire.


Here you can see the beginnings of my miniatures dedicated to Papa JJ. There are 2 wizards built from the wizards plastic box. As you can see I dabbled with some green stuff to built slightly raised bases for my characters to look dramatic from!

One of the will be a Grey Wizard and the other a Celestial wizard. How did I end up with these two you might ask? Simple. To keep in theme with the colour scheme of my army. Dark and black.

Why no Lore of Death you might ask? Sure it is one of the darkest of them all. However the dark and evil image coming out of an Amethyst Wizard does not fit into an army of good men. So I opted out for it.

The Grey wizard fitted in nicely, supported by his Lore of Shadows my shooty army should be able to benefit. And the Celestial wizard will be represented by a nice dark night tone to him. And the lore of heavens is always good to have in the army.

~ The other limbless miniature belongs to my General. have not got round to him yet. Next up General then the Helstrom RB! Till then!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice choice of wizards, those are some of my favorites of the orders. Cool bases, too... looking good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...