Tuesday, June 8, 2010

News: Comics Mart

To those who have read our Wargamer series, you would have realised that Comics Mart was a haven and a meeting spot for many of us especially those in this Group. The news below came in today and surprised me so I thought I would let you guys know about it first. 



Comics Mart Closure - The End of an Era

As I am sure everyone is now aware of the closure of Comics Mart. After having spoken to quite a few of their customers who have dropped by recently, PI has decided that until the 18th of June 2010, we will be offering a 1 for 1 redemption per person with each Comics Mart Redemption card for PI membership (1 year validity).
In addition (that's right), we are giving away a $10.00 store credit voucher with each purchase ($20.00 spending and above) with each redemption. 

4 comments:

  1. Yup i heard about it as well. Its quite sad actually, as the place meant so much more to so many than just a shop. Wonder what happened...

    We will keeping gaming guys! The legacy is not yet lost :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like many, I threw away my card...... damn.

    Yeah, I went there since I was in Secondary school. Well, technically I'm still in a Secondary school these days...... So many memories.... So many of the hobby is rooted to that place really.

    I wanted to go there for my usual monthly white dwarf and found out it was gone. It's just surreal.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard this news from Krom 1mth back. Lesser and lesser shops in sg...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually fewer shops may mean more opportunities for guys like us to do something.

    On the other hand, where are Kenneth and the bunch now playing?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...