Saturday, June 12, 2010

Canis Wolfborn *SURPRISE PRESENT*


Guess what boys... I woke up today and found a package containing Canis Wolfborn on my door. I'm trying to figure out who sent it as there was no note attached. What I please surprise...

I know I have commitments to do my spearhead tanks but this model is something else... I'm not a fan of Canis as I think his hair looks like spaghetti plopped on someone's head but I may need to digress a bit and finish this guy first as I love seeing all my heroes complete like a family. lol

3 comments:

  1. i meant to say pleasant surprise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a sign from Russ man! You are to be his champion! Ride forth i say! Ride forth on fang, tooth and claw :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...