Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dark Angels - 40k 6th edition ready

There's a certain complexity of painting tactical marines which I dread. Not that its hard but just very very repetitive and all of them need the same treatment to look uniformed. I finally finished basing the models and painting the gold emblems on the bolters. The larger stones on the base are actually foam board bits. I ran out of stones and realized foam boards broken down make pretty believable concrete bits... Below are a few of my favorite ones. I've tried to make them life-like by tilting the head angles to create a stronger dynamic sense in their poses. Thanks for viewing!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, very inspiring as I have a whole company mothballed waiting...bought everything after the last codex, then the 5th rules just shot it in the foot...only got the Ravenwing done...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...