Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Campaign - Nids vs SM - Turn 5



As you guys would have seen the post by Grimcron earlier, we played a mega battle last weekend. It was 4000 points of Nids (played by Grim and I) vs 3600 of Space Marines (Abdullah and Chiyong). Epic is the only word I can use. Grim has a huge collection of minis and all painted too! I need to paint as fast as him! Then again, I have 2 Fantasy armies that are painted! 


We chose to pull a full out assault on the Space Marine's Hive City on the map. If we manage to break through this barricade, we will establish a beachhead into their territories and be able to push through their zone. 


Head on over to http://picasaweb.google.com/enrgie/Turn5# and you'll be surprised by the turn of events that took place. Drop comments!

Grim, my Hive Mind, do add comments to the pics! Two minds better than one!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...