Thursday, October 7, 2010

Batrep: 1750 Tyranids vs Blood Angels

A little delayed but this is the most recent battle I played. I actually went down to PI last weekend to play a campaign game but Zach cannot play as he was working.

Anyway, I had a slow afternoon playing with Abdullah. He is an old friend of mine stretching back to the year 2000 when I was still playing my Eldar. Abdullah is a great chap and an all rounded gentleman when it came to playing. Also, he had fully painted his army (a big plus in my books!) so there was no confusion over units.

Head on over to http://picasaweb.google.com/enrgie/1750NidsVsBA# to check out the battle report. Comments are welcomed! 

1 comment:

  1. FW drop pod! why trygon not painted! insult to the hive mind!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...