Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Termagants, termagants, TERMAGANTS!

This post is slightly delayed but I have sunk quite a bit of time into these little critters so that I can bring the Tervigon Broodnode in our Apocalypse game. Unfortunately for me though, I was the only player on the table so all the Imperium guns were tracked on me, taking the Broodnode out so I never really got to use these Gants. Nonetheless, I thought I would share them with you guys.

Cheapest way to grow the swarm
I used the battle boxes above for the Gants armed with the Fleshborers for 2 reasons: ease of build and lower cost. Also, I didn't really need the bits. I have ample from the others.



Got the box of 12 for the Devourer armed Gants. 

After about 2 hours of building, voila! 

Hit them with sand and rocks. They are currently ready for primer and basecoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...