I had a great weekend. Both playing paintball and modelling! Managed to whip up quite a large number of models using my airbrush. Here is the result of about 2 hours of paintbrushing:
|Basecoats are all done, ready for the detail work|
I then went on to do some paintballing on Sunday morning.
|Pew pew pew|
This is a brief of some of the steps I took to bring them from old paint job to new paint job
|Set up my kit next to a window with good ventilation.|
|Good bye old colour scheme. I used blutack to mask the canopy|
|White primer in 4 even coats|
|Preshaded with black primer using a 0.3 needle at 10psi|
|I took out my needle cap to get my paintbrush really close in.|
I hope you guys had a great weekend too! Looking forward to seeing more from everyone!