Apocalypse game this Saturday!
Work continues on my Scorpion. This time I chose to magnetize the turret for safer transportation. I ordered KR foam to protect it but there's quite a bit of room between the turret and the topper so I didn't want to risk it moving hence the magnet.
|Snipped off the stub and replaced it with a sheet magnet. There's another magnet in the recess of the Scorpion|
|To mount this tank, I chose a short screw with a rounded top|
|Used this screw and nut|
|Attached the nut to the base.|
|Test fit with the model to gauge the strength of the bond|
|You can just about spy the arrangement of the nut and screw.|
|Just another angle|
Begun working in the panel lines to tank as well. Will post an update when ready.