Monday, September 1, 2014

More X Wing Practice

Was originally practicing for the tournament this weekend but missed it due to paintball practice ending too late. Nonetheless, I managed to squeeze in a few games with Roy and Vick last week. Here are some pictures of the games. 

Roy brought a Decimator list with 2 Interceptors from Alpha Squadron. I brought my Ten at 10 list.


I can't remember where this one came from but it was in my camera! 


An interesting question here came up regarding Decloaking. Should we fail to decloak on the side we choose, are we FORCED to continue to look for other options or are we allowed to choose another action?
Here are also 2 interesting pictures:
With Scum and Villiany so close, speculations are everywhere! I love this poster. I wish I can find more like them

To make our Mondays, Richard came up with this
Fly casual! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...