Wednesday, December 24, 2014

More Leviathan Units Arise from Slumber

As the campaign rolls into Week 3, more Leviathan units awaken. This time calling onto reserves from Forgeworld and some creepy crawlies from Asphodex. 

Just very happy how this campaign has kept my modelling side really pumped to get more models out on the table within a quick time. So if you haven't tried going on campaigns, I strongly urge you to take the plunge! 

Build these hyper detailed models

Basecoat, wash and it is semi ready! 
Added a few more touches to my Malanthrope and it is done! Used the clear plastic rod from skimmers to give it that levitating effect.

Creeping into a field near you

Not sure if you guys can spot the Gloss Varnish on his mouthtentacles

Frontal view of the carapace work
Managed to start building my new Genestealer Broodlord as well. Sexy! 

So many parts!

Detailed! 
Of course I needed some Jump Pack units for the campaign so started working on Gargolyes. Also, the Skyblight Formation is very good in my eyes so I will be using the next month or so to build it up. The plan is to have the following:
Flyrant x1
Harpies x2
Crone x1
Gargoyles x20
Gargoyles x20
Gargoyles x20

How they all start

Primed and ready for some detailing

I hope all of you get the things you want for Christmas! Do put up posts of your WIP or army progress. Looking forward to hearing from all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...