Thanks to enrgie and j-hova for the invite to join up in the latest painting challenge :))
I've managed to do some work with my DA Tactical Squad. The before picture is just too sad to post, so i'll just link the pic here. Most are older marines that were paint stripped (none too successfully).
Below are some progress pics of the Tactical Marines undercoated and painted Dark Angels Green. I also put a coat of Badab Black wash on.
Here they are almost done. I'm gonna try to base them.
The highlights were done using 50/50 mix of Dark Angels Green and Snot Green. Then further highlighted with a thinner line consisting of a 50/50 mix of Snot Green and Skull White.
Yup, thats the boys in green thus far ;)
Happy painting guys!