So I've heard that this formation hits hard. Trying out something interesting for an upcoming tourney, I put together a list and then the starter models.
|Started out with Eviscerators glued on the Marines before Marshall shared how shitty they are|
|I love working in bulk|
An advantage of gluing and basing the minis is that the Primer forms a sealant which helps to seal in the basing materials (in my case sand and stones) from falling off.
|I then hit them all together with a Flat Black Primer. Brand is Nippon|
|Unfortunately these models are extremely detailed so I work in 3's|
|And then I broke out the Devastators which needed work too. Blocked in all the major parts in black,silver etc|
There was a large bunch of Marines that were still not completed so I took out the airbrush and started batch painting in the evening. The only bad thing about doing this at night is that I realised my models were a little darker compared to my other batch that was painted in the morning.
|Airbrushing helps to save so much time but do try to do it in bright day light or bright lights|
|I had magnetized all my arms for the Eviscerators and I am glad I did. I eventually swapped them out for other options|
|Let's hope I pick up the right can when I top up that cup|