Monday, March 9, 2015

Haruspex and Exocrine Magnetized

Got myself this big kit
Managed to get my hands on this kit finally! Combined with the Living Artillery Node Formation, this beast is a true beast. So I got to work this afternoon and completed it - fully magnetized for both options.

Exocrine-rubber band to keep that thing nicely compressed

Just in case GW decided to make it useful again
This is an excellent build. Chunky parts and seldom repeated parts. I really struggled with the Tyrannocytes since each part had smaller bits in multiple numbers. This kit however is awesome. GW really did a great job on the jaw and the maw. Magnetization was easy too with large magnets behind the head and small magnets in the arms.

I just love this kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...